We are excited about local church and are committed to supporting churches in making disciples of Jesus Christ, serving communities and raising up leadership in small towns, rural communities and new developments across the East of England and beyond.
- We are interested in helping redefine what success looks like for church in these smaller locations
- We celebrate team and partnerships that enable local church and community
- We are working together to start and grow healthy, vibrant churches, looking to develop from 5 to 10 churches in the next five years through new connections and church planting
Welcome to the Ignite Churches, East of England
Huntingdonshire Community Church – https://hccuk.org/
Fenland Community Church – https://www.fcc.uk.net/
Trinity Life Church, Royston – https://www.tlcroyston.org.uk/
Newmarket Community Church – https://newmarketcommunitychurch.co.uk/
Capel Community Church – http://www.capelcommunitychurch.org.uk/
How we support local churches
We look to create meaningful partnership through four main provisions:
Over meals, coffees, meet-ups and connection points, we provide a meaningful link of support and encouragement for individual leaders and teams.
We offer the benefits of external perspective and insight in helping leaders and churches reach their potential and overcome challenges.
We provide training and input for ongoing challenge, learning and growth.
Through being part of a wider network, we offer the opportunity for your unique contribution to have a wider impact but also through our local and national connections to help to create opportunities to resource and enrich your local context.
How to join us
We would love to connect with you and to find out more about your context and the questions you might be asking. We are also up for seeing how we could help you and are open to the prospect of creating new partnerships.
We’ve got two steps
Step 1: Explore Your Connection:
- You are invited to come along to any of our ‘Equip and Connect’ Days.
- Get a meet-up with Tim or another member of the Ignite Team to meet and talk.
- Come to a Leadership Huddle (currently known as a ‘Prayer & Connect morning’)
- Arrange a visit by Tim to your church or leadership team
- Seek our help or advice on any issues you are facing, we are happy to help.
Step 2: Decide what you would like your relationship with us to be:
If you want to take it further, we are up for leaders and churches joining us and have two levels of connection. ‘Friends’ and ‘Family’.
Friends: Acknowledges an informal connection and relationship with the Ignite Network
Family: Become a full partner with the Ignite Network having access to our full provision, working fully together in the transformation of our region.